We are very pleased to announce that Ms. Samuelson has been named to the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys’ (AIOFLA) coveted 10 Best Female Attorney list for 2019.
Founded in 2014, the American Institute is an impartial, third-party organization for lawyer rankings. Every year, the family law division recognizes the 10 best attorneys in a given state or region. The prestigious honor is awarded exclusively to the top 10 attorneys in an area, based on:
- formal nomination from the Institute and/or a fellow attorney;
- attainment of the highest degree of professional achievement in the attorney’s respective field of law; and
- impeccable client satisfaction ratings.
Recipients, like Ms. Samuelson, demonstrate an unparalleled ability to achieve professional success without sacrificing the well-being of their clients; and it’s precisely this that makes achieving the 10 Best award so noteworthy.
About Ms. Samuelson
Wendy is an accomplished attorney whose work goes well beyond the courtroom. As a strong advocate for the health and well-being of her clients, she’s invested significant time and energy into developing outlets and resources for those in need, including a Coping blog that provides tips from other professionals on how to best cope during and after divorce.
Her work includes several publications and lectures, media appearances, and a host of professional recognitions, including but not limited to:
- Super Lawyers® Rating
- Avvo 10/10 Top Attorney Rating
- Lawyers of Distinction Award, 2018
- Global Law Experts Annual Awards Winner, 2017
- Top Women Attorneys in the New York Metro Area
To read more about Ms. Samuelson’s personal and professional accomplishments, and what she’s currently doing for her clients, visit her bio page here.
To speak with a member of the Samuelson Hause PLLC team, contact us onlineor by calling (516) 584-4685.